Re: [NTLK] Whats better, Emate or Messagepad?

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 23:34:21 EDT

On Friday, August 9, 2002, at 08:10 PM, Peter Cameron wrote:
> Depends on what you're doing... So, I'd have to say that 'better'
> depends on the task ... the right tool for the job.

I totally agree. I use both an eMate and an MP2000, for different
reasons. The MP is faster, has 2 PC cards (so I can use ethernet and my
memory card at the same time), and is less cumbersome to carry with
you. However, the eMate is extraordinarily rugged, and lives quite
comfortably in my backpack. It's battery lasts longer, and it is much
better for writing away from my desktop and for taking notes in class.
It just depends on what you intend to use the machine for.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj