Re: [NTLK] Emate and ethernet

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 23:31:36 EDT

You are missing one of the extensions, I think. A file called z3ComDrv
should be in your extensions folder. This will give you more choices
when it comes to selecting a card to use for Ethernet... the choice you
want to pick is "3com 3C589D PC Card." I believe the file that installs
this extension is "3comaddons.pkg," and I imagine you can find it at
unna.org.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj