Re: [NTLK] New to the Newt

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 08:14:54 EDT

Hi John,

Welcome aboard!

>So I bought a couple of Newtons.

I just love it when someone goes out an just _tries_ a Newton. 9 times out
of 10 they get hooked. It's hard to believe that a piece of technology that
was canned four years ago can still be useful, but it still takes some
serious beating.

>I have a lot to catch up on, and I will be reading this list every day.
>If you have any advice on how I can get up to speed on the advances of
>the Newton please let me know.

Have a look at the FAQ (URL below) as it's been around a while and
collected most of the common stuff. Check out "This Old Newt"
(http://www.thisoldnewt.net) and of course http://www.unna.org

Many of the regulars on this list have their own sites so check out the sigs.

Most of all have fun! ask questions share thought.

Cheers

Andy.