[NTLK] Help with Avaya Wireless Silver Card

From: John Hawksworth-Lutzow (johnhl_at_patterson.k12.ca.us)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 11:12:18 EDT

Hi,
I am new to this list and relatively new to Newtons, but I've read the
archives and see that others have gotten this card to work

I'm trying to do the wireless setup. I've got version 1.05 of the
LucentWaveLAN package installed and an Avaya Wireless Silver. When I insert
the card I get a message that Newton cannot recognize this type of card.
Obviously, I'm missing something but don't know what it is. Any help would
be hugely welcomed!

Thanks in advance!
John