Re: [NTLK] Battery/Adapter Issues

From: Ethan Clark (eclark_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 17:48:32 EDT

> Who did you buy it from? Mail me off list if you prefer.

I bought the unit from Philly Discounters in Philadelphia, PA.

So far as the battery pack, I'll accept that one of the cells is dead. OK.
But is there any good reason that the Newton reports that it has Alkaline
batteries installed when I remove the battery pack completely? Is this
something that's just normal, and I should ignore?

> A Newton adapter would be better.

*sigh* I know. I wish I had one/had the extra money to blow, after I buy a
new battery pack...

Thanks everyone! ^_^
Ethan Clark