Re: [NTLK] Battery/Adapter Issues

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 21:25:11 EDT

"dermot" <redtom_at_blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> The auction is below and in includes a NiMH battery
> pack - Might not hold charge (sold As-Is)

   My read of that show NO battery included.

   So, you either need a working battery pack and a charger or a battery cage.
   Good battery packs are getting harder and harder to find, though they can be rebuilt with new cells.
   Or you can visit your friendly neighbourhood Apple dealer and ask for a battery cage ... service part number 922-3307.

Peter