Re: [NTLK] PCMCIA Ethernet card MAC address

From: Matt Tracey (mtracey_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 12:12:51 EDT

Yeah, I get two IPs "free" and can buy more. They're all based off the
ethernet card's MAC addresses though. I will, eventually, be getting a
router but for now I just needed to find that address :-)

BTW, sorry about the double post earlier (and one with the Newton data
attached too!) I'm still getting used to SimpleMail

Matt