[NTLK] Specialized Time Tracking utility

From: Dave Bonhoff (gtidave_at_golden.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 12:17:25 EDT

Hello list!
After looking around at UNNA and not seeing an app that I think will do what I want, I'm asking the collective...

I'm looking for an app that will do time tracking. I work hourly, usually a few hours at a time, averaging 8 TO 12 hours in a work day, but scattered literally over the entire 24 hours of the day. The accounting department wants to see Start time, lunch, end time, Total hours worked; rather than 1am-3am, 9am-10am, 1pm-3pm, etc,.

Is there an app which will allow me to time the hours I work and generate a total for the day? Rounded to the nearest half hour? If it could generate approximate start and end times using noon lunch break as a mid-point of my supposed work day, that would be terrific! I know nothing about spreadsheets so that is something I have yet to try...

LOL! I'm not asking for much, am I?!!!

Thanks!
Dave