Re: [NTLK] MadMax Best Settings

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 15:46:33 EDT

Sorry, I only listen to my own stream. I believe that
there was a thread on this earlier. check the
archives.

A powered RAM card has a battery in it. It is usually
accessible by an opening at the end. And the fact that
they are very expensive and usually small in capacity
(my largest one is 4mb)
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Luiz Petroni <lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br> wrote:

> Thanks Ed:
<snip>

> BTW could you pls. point me to some urls with stable
> streaming (with 56kbps
> max bitrate)?
>
> > The exception is if you have a powered RAM
> card...these
> > are fast.
>
> What is a powered RAM card? How do I distingish one
> of these?
>
> --lpetroni

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party