Re: [NTLK] stuck pc card solution

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 16:22:08 EDT

Yeah, I did this years ago with my AT&T EO440...
When the cards are inserted, you can fold the tape
back over the card and slide the tape into the machine
so it won't get in the way. I used a strong celophane
packing tape
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- jrackley <jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com> wrote:

> Hey that tape thing works great!!!! Thanks guys!
>
> -Eagan

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party