Re: [NTLK] "It's Alive ... Alive!" (Well, Sort Of).

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 04:27:03 EST

Randy & Cheyanne <charan_at_centurytel.net> wrote:

> On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 03:31 AM, Glen Warner wrote:

>> and my ex will (may; still thinking of getting her an upgraded 2000)
>> get the 130.
>
> Glen, Glen,
>
> You've got it all wrong. You're supposed to give the ex a Jornada.

Not this ex ... took me too long to get her away from Windows (back in
the 3.0 days). Don't want her to go to the Dark Side(tm) -- unless
it's for work.

Besides ... she'll call and ask me Questions from time to time.

Now, my crazy ex girlfriend, on the other hand .....

> grins,
> Randy
>

> --
> US Government on Microsoft's antitrust trial: "Having first claimed
that
> it did not shoot the victim, and then that everyone does it, and
then
> that the victim would have died anyway, Microsoft now argues that
the
> victim is unharmed."

Cool .sig! Where's this from?

--gdw