Re: [NTLK] pen question

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 04:44:26 EST

on 01-12-2002 12:32, d0pp13r at roman_at_pixell.net wrote:

> has anyone tried any of the pens at pda panache, expecially their newton
> pen, http://www.pdapanache.com/closeouts.asp (not even half-way down at that
> page)?

They're great, whenever I have the original one in my hands I almost recoil
because it feels so terrible in comparison.

In a few cases they didn't fit in people's Newts though...

In case you're interested I can send you one from Holland, I bought five
last time thinking that they were really stopping their production.

And that was in the year that I went through four different Newtons.

Lately I don't loose them or they don't get stolen anymore though ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html