[NTLK] Final word on D-Link 650?

From: Michael Robb (michaelrobb_at_ohnodesign.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 14:20:30 EST

Hey all,

I've read the archives, some say the D-Link 650 card works while other say
it doesn't. I've checked out Hiroshi Noguchi's site which states not to use
the card because of the voltage although someone stated in a post that the
card is dual voltage.

So is there a definitive answer our there? A friend of mine has a card for
an appetizing price but I just don't want to bite into anything that would
fry the card or the Newton or is hard to keep stable.

What say ye?

Thanks,
Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html