[NTLK] NuShields...

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 15:47:43 EST

I just got both types of NuShields for the Newton (the glare reducing and the
'clear'). Up to this point I've always used WriteRights. When one of the
Newtons I got from a friend had a shield already on it (albeit an old one -
probably made by the previous company) I decided to order the NuShields and try
a new one out for myself.

Amazing.. Simply and completely amazing. Words escape me to describe NuShields
any other way. I tried one of the 'glare reducing' ones first and it's great.
Glare is reduced, but visibility isn't hindered at all. And the 'feedback' when
you write is outstanding....! WriteRights should have been this good.

Now if NuShields would make shields for my HandEra 330 I'd be in heaven.. ;)

Laterz.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net