Re: [NTLK] Michigan Newton Meeting

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 19:18:12 EST

Oh damn. Well have to count me out, have a party to go to for the wife,=20=

her work is having one downtown detroit same day,, umm I wonder if I can=20=

get them to change their thing,,,,

Shoot I wanted to go to.

                                        Bruce
On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 07:01 PM, This Old Newt wrote:

> Ok
> Looks like Saturday the 14th of Dec. is best.
> It will be in Ann Arbor.
> 6-7 pm seems like a good starting time for the weekendendly =
employed=3D20
> and those who may travel a bit. Not to early, not too late :)
>

> But what type of place?
> Hmmnnnn
>
> We have coffee Shops Galore Downtown. One has wireless access=20
> available=3D20=3D
>
> I think. But they are usually busy and will be student filled.
>
> There are a few MicroBrewery Pubs. Some very busy and one that is a=20
> bit=3D20=3D
>
> away from campus and may not be overly busy.
>
> The Local Mall's Central Area has a Startbucks and usually plenty =
of=3D20
> tables. There are a few resturuants in the mall also.
>
> There are also downtown and outskirt Borders books shops with cafe's
>
> There are also some sports bar types of pubs scattered all over.
>
> Open to suggestions from the group.
>
> I will hunt for a place to gather after some input.
>
> Keep the Green=3D99
> Rich
> This Old Newt, The Swiss Army Knife of Newton sites
> http://www.thisoldnewt.net=3D
>

> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all=20
> inquiries
> List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can=20
bribe the people with their own money.
=F3 Alexis de Tocqueville 1860's era....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html