Re: [NTLK] Does Newton even have a future?

From: John M. Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 19:34:30 EST

> Every newt that is no longer used or discarded.... moves the Newton
> one step closer to death.

I wouldn't be too quick to go into doom and gloom mode. Sure, there
is a limit to how long this can go on. But every single day I walk
on this earth is only moving me one step closer to death too. But
with the limited number of Newton users (albiet seemingly growing...
funny, years after it was canned) and a a pretty hardcore group of
enthusists, I don't see it dropping off the face of the earth for
good, for quite some time.

John Powell

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html