[NTLK] Spreadsheet for Newt?

From: im-wired_at_attbi.com
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 17:02:14 EST

Q. What's the best spreadsheet program to run on my newt?
    Q1a. Is there one that's part of Newton Works?
         If so, do I have to install ALL of Works to get the SS functionality?

I don't currently anticipate creating many spreadsheets from scratch on the
newt. Mostly I just want to carry with me (import) various Excel spreadsheets
that are in circulation at my place of work for reference when away from my
desk.

Recommendations for what .pkg to grab and where it can be found are welcome!

TIA,
David Busey
Beaverton, Oregon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html