Re: [NTLK] Spreadsheet for Newt?

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 17:37:21 EST

Laurent's your man for answers to this question, but to save him some work
(if he hasn't already answered), check the newtontalk archive and search on
spreadsheet and works.

Otherwise, you can get the modules for works from Unna, or Laurent's site.
Here's a link to a recent post by him:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=103791117919105&w=2

and some more background, quoted from
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=103230027004157&w=2

"There's only one and it's called QuickFigureWorks or QFWorks. You need to
install QFWorks 1.0 and run it in NewtonWorks at least once before you can
install the QFWorks 1.1.1 update."

cheers,
blair