Re: [NTLK] Spreadsheet for Newt?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 13:23:21 EST

on 12/5/02 12:12 AM, Peter Cameron at pdwc_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> I've found that QFWorks (the free one) works fine with Excel from Office 98
> and 2001 on the Mac. I presume it'll work with Excel from Office 97 and 2000
> on Windows.

Is there anything that works with Excel 4 on the Mac? :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams