[NTLK] playmate (OT)

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 16:06:25 EST

Actually, pr0n and the Newton I knew it was
inevitable, for I confess I did make some pr0n
newtonbooks...

My Mennonite(!) ancestors are of course very ashamed
of me. My only defences: I am just admiring god's
creation!

What can I say, the good lord said "be fruitfull and
multiply" - I thought he meant me to be a gay
mathematician with a food fetish? At least I am still
a pacifist, and am even vegetarian, so I only have one
foot in the fiery pit.

Anyway different cultures different rules. Seriously.

Imagine my shock when I finally returned to the land
of my ancestors - only to discover: saunas.

Wer moechte deutsche Saunakultur erklaeren? Oder FKK?
Ou bien les belles plages francaises?

Anyway, yes, americans are a prudish culture, settled
by religious extremists (like my ancestors). That is
why the react so extremely in the opposite direction
when they get over it. It's sort of amusing actually -
though it was disconcerting to live through. Jedoch,
ich gehe _nie ins sauna! Es waere einfach zu
peinlich!- Ich starre schoen die maedels _mit Kleider
an! Rough translation: pr0n is for those with bad
visualisation capacity.

And, a parting thought: Extremism in the defence of
normality is no vice!

=====
Secret trials, indefinite arrest without warrant nor notice to one's family, restrictions of the right to counsel, military tribunals and restrictions of the press are the hallmarks of dictatorship.

My Web sites:
http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton)