Re: [NTLK] playmate (OT)

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 01:57:11 EST

This whole thing is quite funny. I respect Victor's choice -- despite
one's personal beliefs, spreading this stuff far and wide is risky.

Perhaps I should create a male version for those of us who would enjoy
that more than the lady. :-)

-Jeremy

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | Americans practice different faiths in
San Francisco, CA | churches, synagogues, mosques and temples.
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | And many good people practice no faith
Phone: 415-929-0297 | at all.
ICQ: 72267083 | -- George W. Bush, finally gets it right
AIM: jeremybondsf | in his Easter Address of 2002
PGP key available on public keyservers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html