Re: [NTLK] Google on the Newt...

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 21:06:57 EST

JSky is one of the only phone services in Japan. WAP and Phone-based browsing
in Japan are all the rage these days. I guess adhering your phone screen to
your retina is supposed to be 'fun' or something.

Anyway, thanks for the info. So far it's worked *fairly* well, but a couple of
pages have crashed when being 'jsky-ified'.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net