Re: [NTLK] Card Loading Problem

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 13:17:50 EST

On 10/12/02 12:58, "jstaub" <jstaub_at_cox.net> wrote:

> Hi Group,
>
> Out of the blue today my upgraded 2000 decided it doesn't know how to load
> corrector+ from the card and hangs on startup or reset. If I remove the
> card I can start without a problem (except load the programs on the card).
> I tried to delete to corrector+ in stores but without success. Do I have to
> wipe the card and start over?
>
> Jim

Do you get any kind of errors? If you can't reinstall the packages on the
card, or have data on it, you might want to backup first, using NCU to your
desktop or to another card and try to format your card.

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic.
Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For
some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common
in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.