Re: [NTLK] Card Loading Problem

From: jstaub (jstaub_at_cox.net)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 14:44:31 EST

Laurent,

I get no error messages, just a "wait" symbol which never goes away. I
tried installing corrector+ internally and now the startup continues until
it gets to "Silverware" (More Info, I think). I'm going to try installing
Silverware internally and see if the card loads. I hope this works so I can
recover my data. I did a backup recently so my situation is not desparate.

Jim