Re: [NTLK] inkwell vs. rosetta...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 15:16:17 EST

On 10/12/02 13:26, "John Anderson" <dearjohn_at_everchanging.com> wrote:

> Good point... that would make a big difference.
>
> John
>

> On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 10:14 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:
>
>> The Intuos also has double the resolution of the Graphire, maybe that
>> also
>> makes a difference?

Definitely. I saw a huge improvement when going from a 120 to a 2100 just
because of the greater dpi on the 2100 screen. You don't always notice, but
when you write in ink only and convert later, you realize that this is
helping a lot, since when writing on a 2100 screen, your handwriting is much
larger then it looks on the screen and this helps the recognition engine. I
would imagine the same holds true for graphic tablets.

-Laurent.

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.