[NTLK] NewtSync - Consider purchasing today...

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 20:45:33 EST

Hi John,

While I realize that you are still developing NewtSync, and it is not a
final product, I am ready to purchase 2 copies today (one for each Newt
that I plan on using with it) with the understanding that you will send
me two copies of the final version whenever (take your time) it is
completed.

So how much do you want per copy? And where do I PayPal my funds.

To the rest of the Newtontalk list members, I have this to say. While
all this talk about a fund is good, here is a chance to walk the talk.
If think that NewtSync is a good and useful application that you would
like to have, then consider supporting John and it's development and ante
up today!

...and remember, once he gets three hundred copies sold, it will be open
source and always part of the community.

Sushi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html