Re: [NTLK] Follow-up to Newton upgrades

From: Jeremy Wood (woodjd_at_whitman.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 11:46:10 EST

I'm silly. You're talking about RAM, not Flash storage... That would
make a hell off a lot more sense to upgrade. The stuff I said before
would still be true about taking the old chip off, and puttting on a
new one. We assume also that the newt supports more RAM, but it sounds
like it does. This would be a more worthwhile upgrade! Hmmmm, my 2k is
feeling a little light in the memory department...

Jeremy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html