Re: [NTLK] Bernie's Book Reader and Volume control

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 17:57:52 EST

> The notes play at the volume level bar found in the extra's panel after
> I press the reset button on the back of the Newt. The volume on
> Bernie's Book reader does not change.

      Hi Joseph. That's really strange. There is no way to control the
volume
of the speech syntesis. It could be a corruption of a soup or the Bernie's
bookreader package.
    I don't know exactly what the Bookreader app does, but i would try using
a newtscape extension called RoutBook that can be used to read all pages of
any book.

Daniel

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html