Re: [NTLK] Screen And Dirt

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 16:39:03 EST

on 15-12-2002 10:00, David Getzin at dgetzin_at_mac.com wrote:

> 1-Can one take steps to prevent jaggies?

Not really known, funny enough a screen protector seems to help.

Yes, visit http://www.catamount.com/HWRTips/HWRTips.html for some tips.

> Now the problem. I had installed a nice Screen protector. However, it Caused
> me *great* tendonitisish pain in the wrist from writing on Such a
> high-friction surface.

I guess you've been using Write Rights so far, the screen protector with the
least friction (quite different from the Wright Rights) are the new clear
versions of the NuShield, you can order them at http://www.NuShield.net/

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html