Re: [NTLK] ATTENTION. Please read this.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 07:03:33 EST

on 17-12-2002 12:37, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

>> I am in the military and I may be leaving for duty for an extended
>> period of time in which I will not be able to check my e-mail. My ISP
>> only allows so many e-mails on the server before they start to reject
>> new ones. I will therefore have to drop the list at that time.
>
> This is what vacation mode is for! When you set yourself on vacation mode you
> stay subscribed, but you don't receive any messages from the list. You can
> set/unset it on the list home page (see link below in my sig).

Err, sorry Victor, but that's not how I read it, he want to keep reading
NTLK but his only option would be web based.

Now I don't want to saddle you with yet another job, but would the idea of a
forum in conjunction with the mailing list be a viable option?
If not it would seem the end of the discussion anyway.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html