Re: [NTLK] ATTENTION. Please read this.

From: Steve Vander Ark (vderark_at_bccs.org)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 08:11:55 EST

> Now I don't want to saddle you with yet another job, but
> would the idea of a forum in conjunction with the mailing
> list be a viable option? If not it would seem the end of the
> discussion anyway.

That is what I was recommending in my post. This is the way Yahoo groups
works and it allows users to choose which way works best for them. I
completely understand the comments of others who are uncomfortable with
a web reader. They currently have things they way that works for them.
It would just be nice if NewtonTalk could be set up so that it works
well for ALL users, not just some.

Steve Vander Ark
...all that stuff...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html