Re: [NTLK] More Room On Buttonbar?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 13:17:01 EST

on 17-12-2002 2:55, victor_at_newtontalk.net at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Yep, it is. It's the only thing I use to modify my buttonbar anymore (after
> going through BarKeep, then DashBoard). I manage to squeeze eight things
> onto the buttonbar with it. It makes a few things in Extras kind of bump
> together in the icon view (text overlapping with the icons below, for
> example) but nothing major.

But did you ever use Gesture Launch in conjunction with BarKeep?
Will blow your socks off!

I write 'N' one my Notes icon and I have a new note, 'O' for outline, 'R'
for recording etc. etc. and all of this on every icon, so a 'B' on the Dock
icon and my Newt starts looking for beamed stuff...

Best of all, is there one that you forgot, double tap the icon and you'll
get a drop down menu off all the installed shortcuts, just tap on your
choice and the script will execute, awesome.

Did I mention that there are more complicated scripts as well, ah, could go
on for hours.
(the same functionality is in DashBoard, but limited to one box, my button
bar holds nine icons, so nine places to run scripts from)

Sorry, got a bit carried away there...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html