Re: [NTLK] seeking NS basic

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 16:38:18 EST

Well, the diagrams would be a little tough, but a
thousand page Newton Book is no problem at all. Heck,
all the LOTR books I have up:
(http://newton.tek-ed.com/lotr)
all are over a thousand pages long...
(I found an illustrated LOTR e-book that I'm trying to
bring over to Newton Book format. All the images need
to be redone.)
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

> on 12/18/02 2:20 AM, John Charlton at
> johncharlton_at_mac.com wrote:
> > Perhaps Newtonbook format?
> It's a 400 page book on paper with numerous
> diagrams and code samples.
> It would easily exceed 1,000 pages in Newtonbook
> format.
>
> Peter

=====
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain."
 - Mr. Weasley - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.