Re: [NTLK] seeking NS basic

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 12:04:14 EST

> Well, the diagrams would be a little tough, but a
> thousand page Newton Book is no problem at all. Heck,
> all the LOTR books I have up:
> (http://newton.tek-ed.com/lotr)
> all are over a thousand pages long...

Hold on here. Could we stop and take a few minutes here to tell the
listening audience how to convert a RTF document (book) or similar to a
newton book. I am interested in converting some medical reference books I
have to newton books and haven't quite figured out the best way to do it.
Most are (relatively) small, 100-200 pages long.

I'm sorry if I slept through that lecture. Just a few pointers as to what
software is needed and any pitfalls I need to consider. Something with the
ability to cross reference would be nice too.

Thanks, Chet

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html