[NTLK] "Overview" function in NewtonWorks without Keyboard?

From: Matt Freeman (freemanmatt_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 08:42:55 EST

Perhaps a dumb question, but I'm having an unusually dense few days...

I've started replacing my written notebook with my Newt during meetings.
Usually, I use NewtonWorks to take notes (with a keyboard). If I want to
see all the notes I've made, I simply hit command-O, and they appear in a
list (what's called the "overview" I believe).

For those times I don't have a keyboard, however, how do I access this
"overview" area? If I try the file tab in the top right corner, and select
"All Documents", it simply shows me the most recent one. Conversely, is
there an overview function in notes?

Thanks,

Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html