Re: [NTLK] "Overview" function in NewtonWorks without Keyboard?

From: russbravo_at_lineone.net
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 09:28:19 EST

Just under (or alongside, depending if you're in landscape or portrait =
view) the Reset bomb in your menu bar, you'll star a blob plus an up and =
a down arrow. Tap the blob and you'll get the overview. Works for most =
applications.

What I would find handy is an app that lists how many items you've got =
stored, particularly in Works. On my eMate I can end up with dozens of =
items, and having a running total would just be a neat way of knowing =
how far you've yet got to scroll up or down ...

Russ, UK

"A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in =
the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an =
hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. =
"But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't =
stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html