[NTLK] I got it!

From: Bill Miranda (txgitarman_at_attbi.com)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 00:55:23 EST

My MP 130 arrived today. Yeah!!! Of course, I the serial cable arrives
separately by eBay next week so for now I'm just playing with the
standard apps and learning about HWR. It's a hoot. I came SO close to
buying an MP 2100 on eBay today. Unfortunately, the auction ended while
I was at dinner with my wife's family. I could have gotten one at a
good price too -- around $120. So, I'm high and dry! I'm probably
going to break down and buy one from J&K Sales, but just in case...
Anybody have an MP 2100 or 2000 upgraded you want to sell me?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html