Re: [NTLK] Hello from Indianapolis, Indiana!

From: Tom Zahm (tpzahm_at_newted.org)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 02:02:10 EST

Indianapolis (Fishers), Valparaiso, and now --- Fort Wayne. Actually,
there
are at least two of us here. (Three, counting my daughter).

Since Fishers (where my brother lives) is north of US40, perhaps we could
call
it the Nothern Indiana Newton Users Group (NINUG).

I think it would be swell to have a meeting someplace central, say Mexico
or
Peru (just to keep the foreign name places thing going).

Yours in Newtondom,
Tom Zahm
Ft. Wayne

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html