Re: [NTLK] Newt Was Stolen!

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 15:26:53 EST

I used to live in Philadelphia. My car windows were smashed with
depressing regularity. All of us in the neighborhood made a point of
never leaving ANYTHING of any value in the passenger compartment where
it could be seen. I even had a radio that I could remove from the
dashboard and store in my trunk.
Even though I now live in an area with very little crime, I still take
great pains to camoflouge any items that I don't tale with me.

Any chance that your insurance company will help? Be sure to file a
report with the police. You never know when things might turn up.

Good luck.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html