Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #886

From: David-Michael Cook (bluefusion_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 15:56:52 EST

We all know everyone at Apple is a god, therefore they aren't human...
right? Right? Work with me, people. :P

David-Michael Cook
Independent musician, writer, photographer and designer
www.BlueFusionMedia.net
---------
" The Recording Industry Association of America is the trade group that
represents the U.S. recording industry. Its mission is to foster a
business and legal climate that supports and promotes our members'
creative and financial vitality. In support of this mission, the RIAA
works to protect intellectual property rights worldwide and the First
Amendment rights of artists. "

----
Yeah, right!