[NTLK] Tibet

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 15:22:35 EST

   Has anyone managed to get Tibet to work with an Agfa 780c. Agfa says there's no difference between the 780 and 780c ... other than the 780 being black and the 780c being electric blue. The 780 is on the Tibet list of cameras that work.
   However, as soon as I get to the point where Tibet wants to make thumbs of the pics things fall apart.
   Anyone have any ideas or should I stop banging my head against the wall and take an aspirin?

Peter