[NTLK] AA Battery Tray?

From: Gao (gaofar_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 02:28:56 EST

Hi guys!

Can anyone please point me the direction as to where can I buy the
AA-battery tray for my MP2100? I've tried eBay and elsewhere but no such
luck. Seems that it is very difficult to get one of these nowadays...

On another issue, which is the more prefered web-browser? I'm kind of
thinking of either NewtsCape or NetHopper. Any suggestions? I mean, it does
surfs like a normal web-brower on my desktop Internet Explorer right?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks to all in advance!

Gao p(^.^)q