Re: [NTLK] (OT) Nerdy XXX Hardware

From: aaron tester (desktop_at_lavalink.com.au)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 03:58:11 EST

is anybody able to translate the characters in this ad?

http://www.lindkvist.com/digitaldataporn/source/digitaldataporn007.html

i've been trying to work out the logic here and, well, anyway:

possibilities:

"if you like junk food you'll love x-box?"

"you suckers at DOJ, i just bought macdonalds"

"i may be the richest man in the world but i'm just like you kids"

"i'm married"

"mmmm... pretty colours - buy me"

"we're not allowed to show you but this man is wearing baggy jeans and is
standing on a skateboard"

"microsoft x-box - cool like a burger but it's not a burger but it's cool..."

"crinkled-paper effect gives microsoft street-cred"

"now we make hardware too, first the x-box and now the paradigm-shifting
burgerputer. we call it 'incognito-computing', and we think we have
out-appled apple this time"

"i was in the garden with steve and i had a lightbulb moment - what the
world really needs is an ebidle-computer!"

"microsoft x-box - it's great because it has more buttons than your
average burger"

i don't know - any suggestions?