[NTLK] FW: newtontalk Digest V2 #92

From: Paul A. Martin (pmartin4665_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 11:31:27 EST

------ Forwarded Message
From: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 08:18:10 -0500 (EST)
To: newtontalk digest users <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Subject: newtontalk Digest V2 #92

newtontalk Digest Sat, 02 Feb 2002 Volume: 02 Issue: 092

In This Issue:
        [NTLK] Simplemail glitch
        Re: [NTLK] Problem with RCU 2.5 and MacOS 9.2.2
        Re: [NTLK] Dictionary?
        Re: [NTLK] Why Can't I Connect in X?
        [NTLK] Mini-DIN connector
        Re: [NTLK] Non-standard glyph recognition
        Re: [NTLK] Mini-DIN connector
        Re: [NTLK] Simplemail glitch
        Re: [NTLK] Why Can't I Connect in X?
        Re: [NTLK] Swedish on a US UMP2k
        Re: [NTLK] Killer backdrop app =3D NiftyDrop
        Re: [NTLK] Dictionary?
        Re: [NTLK] Non-standard glyph recognition
        [NTLK] SSH for Newton?
        [NTLK] My 802.11 wireless Newton web server works!