Re: [NTLK] Back to Newts/Action Names?

From: Donald J. Ryan (DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 11:33:05 EST

I'm a newbie with a MP2100, Newtourage, MoreInfo.
I can tell you, Newtourage is awesome! Works great!
I've just got my MP2100 working now via the Ethernet...what a difference
compared to the serial connection (its like a dial-up speed compared to
DSL).

I'm running a G4 Desktop with OS X 10.1.2, OS 9.2.2 for Classic, have the
NCU working through Classic. When I was using the serial connection, I was
connecting to the G4 using the Palm USB-Serial adapter. Now I'm using a 3com
Etherlink III 3C589C instead with a cross-over cable connecting to the
internal ethernet adapter.

With all this stuff playing so nicely together, I'm really getting excited
that this setup will cover my needs for the next few years. Outstanding!

Thanks to the NTLK group for all the information exchange!

Donald Ryan