Re: [NTLK] Was the iWalk Real? Maybe it should be called iPad

From: Bill Davis (newton_at_ecity.net)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 21:56:23 EST

Sigh. Not again.

Repeat after me: "Apple is not working on a PDA".

They've said so specifically. Time and time again. Recently, too.

The iWalk videos have been heavily analyzed and proven to be very good
fakes.

Goodness knows I'd love to be proven wrong and for Apple to make
shirt-pocket sized verison of the 2100. But it's just not happening,
folks.

Heck, the PDA market is starting to reach saturation and even tank!

 - Bill