Re: [NTLK] firewire Newts?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 23:45:16 EST

I don't think so...besides, it's awfully expensive! I
gave a link on this list a few weeks ago on a brand
new sealed from a vendor firewire card that sold for
$26 for an IBM branded one! In fact, I just looked it
up in the archives and found it:
http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=IBM1394
and the page is still there with the price! What this
one at eBay is selling for, is street price...stay
away from it!
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Dave Caolo <dcaolo_at_gis.net> wrote:

> Anyone think the following would work w/a newt or
> eMate?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2001189674

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -