Re: [NTLK] [OFF-Topic] Small World

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 04:06:55 EST

Guys, I can't start telling you how happy I was that I didn't read the list
over the last few days, that way I could just scan over all of the nonsense
uttered and delete it, instead of leaving the list as I did last time it all
got this disgusting.

Apart from that and though I enjoyed some of Templars postings in the past,
isn't this the moment that you should blacklist yourself yourself for a
while and rethink your values ?

This whole thread just brings up an old one: 'Fighting for peace is like
fucking for virginity', hope that apart from all the vulgarities spouted I
hope you can see the lack of rationality here.
And nothing worse than lack of rationale.

Now please all comments OFF LIST since a little [OT] doesn't pull it off
anymore, however the soapbox might be too tempting :-(

Robert Benschop