Re: [NTLK] Where are the FAQ?

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 11:24:38 EST

To make Newtonbooks, you can use Paperback, the Newton BookMaker, or
NewtonPress.

NewtonPress will give you a lot of control over layout, but it also has a
200 odd page manual.

All these should be available on the UNNA. There are some tutorials too.
Start here:

http://www.unna.org/unna/books/Newton/

Have fun!
d.