Re: [NTLK] Strange characters in messages?

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 05:04:40 EST

Here goes another message I'm sure will have strange characters, I'm not
exactly sure the reason for the characters, but it is not HTML encoding or
anything of the sort. I sent this messege using Outlook for PC (yes I know,
the shame) but I have had it for other clients. It annoys me because I
can't sign my name correctly even.

Andre (who wishes it was Andre)
P.S. This happened with post of mine even before I switched to a french
"speaking" compter.